Computer Vision with Small Data:
A Focus on Infants and Endangered Animals
📢📢 Exciting News! We’re thrilled to announce that our keynote speakers, Dr. Michael Black and Dr. Sara Beery, will be presenting in person at our upcoming workshop on January 7th. Get ready for an insightful and engaging talk from these esteemed experts. Stay tuned for the full schedule, and mark your calendars for a day of enriching discussions and knowledge-sharing. You won’t want to miss this!
📣📣We have received many requests to extend our CV4Smalls Workshop deadline to the end of October.
Updated Deadline: Oct 31st, midnight anywhere in the world.
We are thrilled to announce that we will have Dr. Michael Black as our keynote speaker for the Workshop! Stay tuned for more details and event updates.
Exciting News: Dr. Sara Beery Joins Workshop as Second Keynote Speaker!
📣 Important Update: Full-Day Workshop on January 7th! 🗓️We are delighted to announce that our upcoming workshop has been expanded to a full-day event, providing you with even more opportunities for learning, networking, and engagement. Mark your calendars for this extended workshop day on January 7th.
📢 Submission Now Open! 📝We are excited to announce that the paper submission link is now live and ready to accept your valuable contributions. 🔗 Submit Your Paper Here
In conjunction with WACV2024 , Jan 7, 2024
-Transfer Learning, Domain adaptation
– Learning with Weak or No Supervision
– Zero-Shot and Few-Shot Learning
– Active and Continual Learning
– Learning with Data Augmentation: Data-Driven Generative Models
– Learning from Synthetic Data: Physics-Based Simulation
– Multi-Task and Meta Learning
– Learning with Enforced Structured Prior Knowledge
– Infant/Animal Image Segmentation, Registration, and Classification
– Infant/Animal 2D or 3D Pose Estimation, and Posture Classification
– Infant/Animal Facial Landmark Detection and Tracking
– Infant/Animal Action Recognition
– Infant/Animal Multi-View Multi-Subject Tracking
– Infant/Animal 3D Body Reconstruction, Image/Motion/Video Generation
Paper Submission Deadline:
22nd October, 2023 31st October, 2023, November 3rd, 2023
Notification of Acceptance:
9th November, 2023 , 13th November, 2023
Camera-Ready Deadline: 19th November, 2023
Workshop Date: 7th January, 2024